In music

University Road Trip Playlist

The view out of a car, looking at lorries driving down a road


In just over a fortnight, I'll be off on my 'university road trip'.

Since I'm considering six universities to apply to later this year, I'm doing five open days in a row - and they're all over the country. My dad and I are making a road trip out of it and I've been put in charge of the music; since there will be drives lasting around five hours at a time (!) I need to find quite a lot! I've been putting my playlist together on Spotify so that I can use its 'Recommended Songs' feature to find some new music, so I thought I might as well share it in case anyone else is doing something similar (or just fancies listening to a new playlist).

If you have a favourite upbeat, feel-good song, comment it below, I'd love new music recommendations!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by Free Blogger Templates (below photos and newsletter are not mine). Powered by Blogger.