In lifestyle

3 Easy, Lazy Money Making Tips!

A pile of silver coins


Hey everyone!

I can never manage to keep track of my money, it always seems to disappear so quickly. Now I've been keeping a spreadsheet to monitor where it all goes, it's been stunning to me just how much goes towards the everyday - tissues and snacks and those kinds of things. So, with university life drawing nearer for me, I've managed to find 3 ways to make money without having to put in almost any effort.

Money Maker #1 - Swagbucks

I feel like everyone's heard of Swagbucks now, but it's probably the easiest site to use to make money online. Essentially, you complete tasks to earn 'SB', which can be converted into gift cards for sites such as Amazon, New Look and PayPal. You can also use your 'SB' to donate to charities!
While there are surveys to complete and games to play, I have two favourite ways to use Swagbucks without having to try: the Search area and the Watch area. With Search, you basically use Swagbucks as your search engine, and it'll earn you SB. And with Watch, you can set a video playlist running in a muted tab while you work on something else, and that'll earn you SB too! It's so easy to passively get the credits you need to get vouchers, so I really recommend you check it out. (Plus if you use this link I'll get a cheeky bonus and you'll get 150 SB to start with!)

Money Maker #2 - Survey Sites

These I use less, as they're a bit more time consuming. But they're great if you've got nothing to do for half an hour. You tend to get emails when new surveys are available, which is really convenient, and the rewards tend to be in money rather than points so you know exactly what you'll be getting when you click something. I can recommend SurveyBods, PopulusLive and OpinionPanel.

Money Maker #3 - Shopmium

This one isn't a money maker as such, more of a money saver. Basically, it has a variety of offers for 'free' food and beverages. You go to the shops (sometimes it specifies a particular supermarket, sometimes not) and purchase the item, scan the product's barcode and take a photo of the receipt. The Shopmium app gives you cashback into either your PayPal or bank account. It encourages you to go out and try products you wouldn't otherwise, and it's great for a treat. It even has offers on alcohol! I think it's a really cool idea. If you want to try it out, you can browse the free Shopmium app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, and if you like the look of the offers then you have the option to make an account. If you do, make sure to use the code 'AMCYAYYV' to get a free box of Cornetto ice cream cones, since summer's finally upon us now.

All of these sites and apps are ones I myself use, and none are paid promotions (I wish they were!); I just think these easy money makers are too good not to share. Do you have any tips or tricks on how to make or save money?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by Free Blogger Templates (below photos and newsletter are not mine). Powered by Blogger.