In music

Messing Around With GarageBand

Last night I was in a funny mood, a bit down after an exam where I messed up badly on one question, so I was just listening to relaxing music to boost me a bit. I've recently discovered those simpsonwave livestreams on YouTube which run for days at a time, and they can be surprisingly good at chilling you out. So since I needed to engage my brain a bit to pull me out of my bad mood, I tried to make my own track with GarageBand loops.

I'm quite impressed with it to be honest. It's the speaking track that makes it, a free-to-use clip I found online called 'Do All Good People Go To Heaven?'. It gave it the feel I was looking for and kept it from being too monotonous, despite it being comprised almost entirely of 8-beat loops. I've posted it on YouTube here, and just thought I'd share it.

It's a strange genre, but I like it somehow. Maybe I'll make another one.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by Free Blogger Templates (below photos and newsletter are not mine). Powered by Blogger.