In updates

New Series Idea!

Hi!

The university application process has begun for me, and after tomorrow my transition to adulthood will have properly begun. I had already decided a while ago that after the exams all my 'grown-up learning' would kick off - figuring out stuff like budgeting, driving, getting a job and even just how to work a washing machine! It sounds really simple, but I can be surprisingly clueless about these kinds of things.

So I was thinking I might start a series about this learning curve. Would that be interesting? A sort of 'How To Adult' guide, where I write about what I learn as I go. It'd certainly act as a good source of information for me when I get stuck with things.

Let me know if this seems like something worth doing, I figure since I need teaching this stuff then others will too, but I don't know if it'd seem too obvious. Also, if you have any name ideas for the series if it does go ahead, drop me a comment!

See you! x

(P.S. I'm also on Bloglovin' now! Follow my blog with Bloglovin)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by Free Blogger Templates (below photos and newsletter are not mine). Powered by Blogger.