In updates

Update - New People + Help Me With My Next Post!

Leaves on a branch appearing black against a pink sky


Hi everyone!

Since I've been sharing some of my posts in the relevant forums on TSR, I've been getting a massive influx of views on my 'Study Tips' posts. So, for anyone new around here, I wanted to say a few things.

Firstly, thanks so much for checking my blog out! I hope you find some of my tips and suggestions useful. I really want to be able to help people out so it's great to know that people are liking my A Level posts.

I have loads of advice to share, but sometimes it's hard for me to know what people want to hear. Even if you don't plan on going on this blog ever again, I'd really appreciate if you could vote in my poll at the side of the page, on what sounds like the most interesting post. It really helps motivate me to actually write something if I know people think it sounds like a good idea.

I try to be fairly active on TSR so, if you don't feel like sharing an idea in the comments under a post, you can always send it me there! This is my profile. It's also going to be where I do a lot of prep for my posts, so it could be worth a follow if you want to help me out with writing them.

At the moment I'm running a thread here, gathering questions about Year 12 to answer in a future post, so if you've got anything you want to know or wish you knew earlier then it'd be super helpful if you could comment it there.

I really appreciate all the support I'm getting for this blog. It's become such a fun side project and getting to see the numbers next to the little eye icon grow has felt so great. Please consider following, you won't be spammed by too many emails because I am pretty slow on posting and Year 13 is starting next week, so I'll be getting busier! But seriously, I hope you find something on my little site that helps you out.

Thanks! :) x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by Free Blogger Templates (below photos and newsletter are not mine). Powered by Blogger.