In lifestyle

Monthly Favourites - June 2017

A collage of BoJack Horseman, Barry M nail polish, an Everything Everything album and a screenshot from Pocket Mortys
Photo of nail polish from The Vegan Taff
Hey!

So this past month I've had a fair bit going on. Uni visits, exams, and a whole lot of general life stuff too. There's been a few new things I've really liked using/playing/listening to etc., so I thought I'd share them. This is what bloggers do, right?

In terms of music, I've completely fallen back into my love of Everything Everything. Their new album comes out sometime in August (already preordered it!) and I can't wait. I've been listening to their other stuff on repeat this month, especially the deluxe version of Get To Heaven. Honestly I'm so frustrated I didn't know about the deluxe version earlier, since I can't really buy it now I have the regular version.

TV-wise, I've finally started watching those Netflix cartoons that everyone seems to love: BoJack Horseman and Rick and Morty. I wasn't convinced initially but I've found they're really easy to watch and just relax with, without having to concentrate. The pessimism of BoJack Horseman is something I really like, and really I'm just a sucker for watching incredibly flawed people try to hide how human they are. Plus, Pocket Mortys multiplayer is my current obsession - I just love being to collect all the cool Morty designs - so I couldn't leave that out of the list!

I'm not a makeup person at all, but one thing I always wear is very dark nail varnish. Usually it's an autumnal burgundy kind of colour, but this month I've decided to shake it up with a dark green from Barry M called Black Pistachio. It matches a lot of my flannel shirts and it's just a bit different, really, but I'll definitely be wearing it again.

My final favourite this month isn't exactly a favourite, since it isn't much fun, but it's certainly noteworthy. I got a job! It's hectic and stressful and incredibly tiring, but coming home with my first paycheque was a brilliant feeling.

What have you enjoyed this month? Do you have anything to recommend? Should I do this regularly? (So many questions!)

I hope you all have a great holidays and I'll try and post more when I can :)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme by Free Blogger Templates (below photos and newsletter are not mine). Powered by Blogger.